Here are some useful links we thought you might like:
The Woolacombe Webcam. Check the Surf: Woolacombe Surfcam
Some of My Favourite Holiday Cottages
Listed on the Coastal Cottages page on My Favourite Holiday Cottages
- Bugford Cottages
- Situated in the centre of the pretty village of Puckington The Old Post Office is a charming thatched cottage that sleeps 6 in three lovely bedrooms. There are two doubles and a twin which share a downstairs bathroom with shower and bath.
- Tigh an Aullt is a lovely 3 bedroom cottage perched high on the hill above the village of Allt na Chruine and overlooking Loch Duig. For intrepid walkers Tigh an Aullt is perfect, located just below the famous Monro moiuntains of The Five Sisters of Kintail, you can set out straight from the house.
- Surrounded by stunning rolling countryside Parkgate Cottagescan be found in the quiet village of Tawstock just outside Barnstaple. There five cottages all varying in size but all stylishly furnished to the very highest standard. The cottages share a quality tennis court and play area.
- A beautifully converted barn, The Byre situated on the outskirts of a quiet North Devon village. It has 3 bedrooms, one en-suite, one twin and a bunk-room with 6ft beds, so fine for adults. The living area is open plan and perfect for entertaining.
- Set only a short distance from the North Devon town of Barnstaple, Marsh Cottage is a charming holiday cottage that sleeps 7 +2 in a glorious countryside location. The seventeenth century cottages has walks directly from the door and the cosy country pub is only a mile away.
- Nestling in a peaceful and desirable location, Cornborough is within a mile or so from the stunning North Devon coast. It’s a stylish lovingly furnished country house that comes complete with its own beach hut overlooking the sands at nearby Westwward Ho! Sleeping up to 10 guests in 5 spacious bedrooms, it’s the ideal North Devon holiday home for families with lots of children.
- Sitting high on a hill overlooking the beautiful Cotswold countryside, Warren Cottage dates back to the 18th Century with a new wing added more recently. The cottage has been completely refurbished to the very highest standards, with no expense spared, providing incredible opulence for any lucky guests.
- With 3 good-sized comfortable bedrooms sleeping up to 5 guests, Crooked Lake Cottage is a great family holiday cottage for those looking to combine days on the beach with walks and cycle rides through delightful North Devon country lanes and riverside trails at anytime of the year.
- Sherrill Farm Holiday Cottages consists of 13 converted farm cottages and 3 large farm houses, in total sleeping almost 100 people. All the cottages are well equipped to provide everything you need for a relaxing self-catered holiday. There is a swimming pool and leisure facilities for use by all guests.
- Offering delightful self catering holidays in West Cornwall to families and friends all year round. Converted from granite barns, the three Borah Farm stay cool in summer and warm and cosy in winter. Close to Lamorna Cove and the Minack Theatre each cottage is amply furnished with modern conveniences.
- A newly renovated farm house over-looking the rolling Exmoor hills. Litton Farm was completely gutted and has been decorated and refurbished to a very high standard. There are 4 bedrooms, 2 doubles en-suite and two twins. Downstairs there is a massive open kitchen diner, a separate dining room and a lovely cosy lounge.
- A luxury collection of farm cottages and a beautiful Farmhouse, Higher Mullacott Farm is situated on the hill over looking the North Devon coast above Ilfracombe. The cottages have some historical significance and were mentioned in the Domesday Book.
- Located in the incredibly popular surfing village of Croyde, Oyster Cove is a comfortable holiday home for up to 8 people. Oyster Cove has three bedrooms; one double, one twin and a further bedroom with two sets of bunk beds. Outside is a wooden decked area which leads up to a raised patio area which has views out across Croyde Bay.
- A classic picture postcard thatched cottage, Rock Cottage is situated on the edge of the quiet North Devon village of Goodleigh. The cottage sleeps 4 in two lovely bedrooms. Downstairs there is a charming lounge with a solid fuel wood burner for a cozy, warm feeling, all year round.
- The North Devon coast has so much to offer, apart from outstanding coastline with long sandy beaches around every corner,Exmoor also drops majestically down to the sea. Lee Manor Farm offer luxury self-catering accommodation in 4 four converted farm cottages, ideal for family holidays.
- A stunning luxury 5 bedroom, 5* self-catering holiday home, Southclay offers distant ocean views on the North Devon coast. It offers guests the opportunity to enjoy a taste of luxury with a swimming pool and tennis court and games room, you won’t be bored.
- A perfect retreat on the western shores of the Scottish Highlands, Lochend Cottage is situated on the edge of a small loch and overlooking the sea across to the Isle of Skye, it is a wonderful place to relax and enjoy the amazing scenery all around.
- Alone apart from the large Estate house, Stalkers Cottage provides travellers with a rare opportunity to stay in an old hunting lodge, high up in the Scottish Highlands. The cottage is well equipped and sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms.
- Leys and Foxtwitchen are two charming Exmoor cottages at Leys Farm Cottages. Foxtwitchen sleeps 4 and Leys sleeps 6. Both cottages have been converted from old farm buildings and the owners, dog lovers themselves, are happy to accept dogs, so if you’re looking for a rural retreat to take your dogs to, Leys Cottages will be perfect.
- Situated on the edge of the picturesque North Devon village of Lee, Old Maids Cottage has been recently completely renovated to an incredibly high standard. This award winning beautiful thatched cottage sleeps 6 people in 3 lovely bedrooms.
- Ideal for large family gatherings or a break away with friends, Berwyn offers guests a large Cornish house, with 5 bedrooms and loads of room for some "me-time". Situated on the North Cornwall coast near Newquay, the house is a great base for a holiday.
- A rambling old manor house on top of Exmoor. Emmetts Grange has 900 acres of the moor all to itself so you should never get bored with walking. It also has stables for 12 horses and kennels for 4 dogs.
- For lovers of both sea and country Warcombe Farmhouse is perfectly located surrounded by beautiful Devon farmland and overlooking the Atlantic on the North Devon coast. The farmhouse sleeps 9 in a mixture of double and twin rooms with a very large living area.
- With a beautiful open kitchen with an amazing lounge/dinning room set just off the kitchen, Prospect House is perfect for family entertaining after a long day on the beach or walking on Exmoor. There are two lounges one full of deep comfortable chairs and sofas to relax and another full of games for the kids to play.
- Kingscott is a peaceful hamlet a few miles outside the historical town of Great Torrington and The Garden Cottagecan be found in the corner of a splendid country house.The cottage is tucked away is a private corner of a beautiful garden and overlooks the lawn and the fields beyond.
- Luxury holiday cottages in the North Devon countryside rarely come better than this. Abscott Cottage is a luxury cottage, built in 2006 and recently re-decorated. It is furnished and equipped to provide a spacious and tranquil residence for all those who like to holiday in style.
- Devon based My Favourite Cottages is a holiday property letting agency in Barnstaple with a difference, holiday cottages are marketed across a range of industry sites and with their own holiday home web site, you are on one now!
- If you want to read reviews from guests for unbiased holidays across Devon and the South West, visit www.mycottageholiday.co.uk/england/devon where reviews for holiday homes in Devon are placed by holiday makers for the benefit of everyone!